Leeds (electoral district)
Leeds was a federal electoral district represented in the Canadian House of Commons from 1904 to 1979. It was located in the province of Ontario. This riding was first created in 1903 from parts of Leeds North and Grenville North and Leeds South ridings.
It was initially defined to consist of the county of Leeds, excluding parts included in the electoral district of Brockville.
It 1914, it was redefined to consist of the whole county of Leeds, including the town of Brockville. In 1966, it was redefined to include, in the County of Lanark, in the Townships of North Burgess, North Elmsley and Montague excepting the Village of Merrickville.
The electoral district was abolished in 1976 when it was redistributed between Lanark—Renfrew—Carleton and Leeds—Grenville ridings.
On Mr. George Taylor's resignation on 25 October 1911:
On Mr. Stewart's acceptance of an office of emolument under the Crown, 7 August 1930:
On Mr. Stanton's death, 8 December 1960: